[unrev-II] Re: Fw: (SeWeb) RDFSuite website announcement

From: Lee Iverson (leei@ai.sri.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 11:17:51 PST

    In message <01a701c0b7b8$cf2ea520$dd65a8c0@isadra.com>, Jack Park writes:
    >As I scan the page, I have not yet found the license. Just talks about
    >demos.

    An open source alternative(?) call Redfoot was just announced on
    freshmeat. It's a BSD license!

     "Redfoot is a framework for distributed RDF-based applications,
      written in Python. It includes an RDF database, a query API for RDF
      with numerous higher-level query functions, an RDF parser and
      serializer, a simple HTTP server providing a Web interface for
      viewing and editing RDF, and the beginnings of a peer-to-peer
      architecture for communication between different RDF
      databases. Redfoot is being developed by James Tauber and Daniel
      "eikeon" Krech."

      http://freshmeat.net/projects/redfoot/

    Lee Iverson SRI International
    leei@ai.sri.com 333 Ravenswood Ave., Menlo Park CA 94025
    http://www.ai.sri.com/~leei/ (650) 859-3307

    Secure your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption!
    Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE Guide,
    "Securing Your Web site for Business." Get it now!
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/4cW4jC/e.WCAA/bT0EAA/IaAVlB/TM