Re: [unrev-II] Re: BLOGs and KM

From: Jack Park (jackpark@thinkalong.com)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 07:50:22 PDT

    On a deeper read, I see that the emphasis, as you say, is on the tacit side.

    A free download java software package can be found at
    http://www.indiana.edu/~socpsy/ESA/
    that might be useful for what the site calls Event Structure
    Analysis. This is all part of text mining, which, I think, should go hand
    in hand with blogging.

    Jack