[unrev-II] Fwd: GP: EvoDebate

From: Jack Park (jackpark@thinkalong.com)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 08:04:17 PDT

    If you want an OHS that is capable of evolving within its environment, it
    would seem that learning something about evolutionary computing is in
    order. Doug Lenat's AM and Eurisko programs were among the first in this
    breed of computing systems that caught my eye, along with John Holland's
    genetic algorithms. The field of evolutionary computing is enormous.

    The web site mentioned below might just offer some value to the unrev group
    from two perspectives:
             1- discussion on evolutionary computation itself
             2- a way to organize a web site on discussion of the OHS.

    Cheers
    Jack