Re: [unrev-II] Microsoft XP

From: Henry van Eyken (vaneyken@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 17:20:56 PDT

    Over the decades, I found what you said very true, Lee. I have become a little leery of using old-world experiences as a basis for discussion in
    the new world. And yet, the experiences are there, gelled in the minds of those who underwent them and appropriate lessons should be drawn from
    them. Of course, for me those experiences of my youth just don't even begin to compare with those of persons selected for extermination. Their
    fate compels one to silence, but not to forgetting..

    H.