Re: more Re: [unrev-II] Thinking about communicating

From: Henry van Eyken (vaneyken@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 19:11:32 PDT

A number of years back, I arranged by phone to visit a mathematician at a Montreal university.
Parking was a problem, especially when one is not familiar with where the good spots are. So I asked
over the phone, "Where can I get rid of my car?" Replied the professor, "O, there is a used car
dealer on the corner of, etc., who may give you a decent price for it."

Was he thinking in Loglan, by any chance?

Henry

Jack Park wrote:

> I should point out that there is a scripting language called Loglan,
> usually it looks like Loglan 82 and the like at Google.
> Also, there is a fork in the Loglan road called Lojban. For the time
> being, I'm sticking with Loglan.
>
> Jack

& other correspondence.

Get VeriSign's FREE GUIDE: "Securing Your Web Site for Business." Learn about using SSL for serious online security. Click Here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/KYe3qC/I56CAA/yigFAA/IHFolB/TM