[unrev-II] Re: Graphs in Web Community Tools - forum?

From: Stephen Danic (sdanic@memes.net)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 21:38:59 PDT

    I'm about at my limit as far as mailing lists go. Therefore I've created an
    online board for this purpose.
    http://graphs.memes.net

    Feel free to post anything anywhere.

    I'm thinking we should at least try to use a graph-based discussion forum if
    we're gonna be evangelizing graphs.
    If anyone has a better graph-based discussion forum, I'd be happy to switch.
    I just can't handle yet another mailing list.

    Let me know if you have any problems with http://graphs.memes.net

    ...Steve Danic
    mailto:sdanic@memes.net
    http://www.memes.net

    > Awesome! Let's create one.
    >
    > I say that to be more general we call it:
    > "Graphs in Interfaces and Community Tools"
    >
    > Who would be the best host for such a forum? Yahoo?
    >
    > --Alex
    >
    > At 11:00 AM 9/14/01 +0200, Bernard Vatant wrote:
    > >Hello all
    > >
    > >The ongoing thread on "Semantic Community Web Portal"
    > >on unrevII list http://www.onelist.com/community/unrev-II
    > >shows that we have maybe enough stuff and people to feed a lively forum
    > >dedicated to the specific issues of
    > >
    > >"Graphs in Web Community Tools" (or something like that)
    > >
    > >Do you know of any one specific for that kind of matter? If not, what
    about
    > >creating one?
    > >
    > >Bernard

    Get VeriSign's FREE GUIDE: "Securing Your Web Site for Business." Learn about using SSL for serious online security. Click Here!
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/LgMkJD/I56CAA/yigFAA/IHFolB/TM