Re: [unrev-II] The Macro+Memetics Project Conference

From: Henry K van Eyken (vaneyken@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 03:52:53 PST

    Grant.

    I quickly browsed The Arlington Institute's site. Fascinating, but also daunting. From an "augment perspective," how can we
    best, in little space, highlight the most important aspects of their work and the relationships to what else is going on? An
    item of interest here: LISA - Large Integrated Search and Analysis tool will, by mid-2002, provide an "information and knowledge
    engine" that can globally track emerging ideas around any selected topic from thousands of sources. It appears that LISA and OHS
    kindred technologies. This brings up the question of what other kindred technologies abound? I guess that the mining of our
    discussion forum will bring out some. Is there someone on this forum interested in digging deeper into this and provide a good
    overview article for the e-journal?

    Ref. http://www.arlingtoninstitute.org/technology/lisa.html

    Henry