Re: [ba-ohs-talk] OHS/DKR Design for KM and Licensing

At 01:08 PM 6/6/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Just wanted to check before pressing further. Is there some particular
>functionality you have in mind which would be difficult to implement in a
>RESTful way with HTTP+WebDAV, Jabber, or JXTA?
>--
>Kevin Keck
>keck@kecklabs.com    (01)

Since I design and build my prototypes myself, I'm pretty much committed to
"cutting metal" the first time with the tools I already know how to use.  I
later go in and begin refactoring things, adding technology, sometimes new
to me, as I see fit.    (02)

There is no particular functionality I have in mind that would be difficult
for people other than me to implement.    (03)

Right now, I know how to use a hammer, and damned if everything doesn't
look just like a nail, even if it's spelled 'http.'    (04)

Jack    (05)