Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Manhattan Project to establish the Knowledge Sciences

Interesting point, Rod. You are saying, in effect, that we are in 1902
with respect to having a good knowledge theory, and that if an
Einstein came up with it today, we'd be ready to implement it about
2050.    (01)

I sure hope we can improve on that!    (02)

Rod Welch wrote:    (03)