[ba-ohs-talk] Ontology Hard Work

Hi,    (01)

On 000221 Jack Park discussed creating a consistent ontology....    (02)

http://www.welchco.com/sd/08/00101/02/00/02/21/113701.HTM#8044    (03)

...and noted the task can become a Pandora's Box of complexity that is
hard to manage...    (04)

http://www.welchco.com/sd/08/00101/02/00/02/21/113701.HTM#7455    (05)

As well, on 000307 Dick Karpinski submitted information to the team
confirming Jack's research showing that knowledge management is hard
work using methods everybody likes that you can learn in 20
minutes....    (06)

http://www.welchco.com/sd/08/00101/02/00/03/07/073530.HTM#5182    (07)

Seems like Dick earlier reported on a solution, but it is hard to
remember after such a long time with so much that has happened.  Does
anyone remember?  It is a good case for ontology to figure out how to
ask for something.    (08)

Rod    (09)