Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Organic Growth of Knowledge

Malcolm Dean wrote:    (01)

> Good points. My favorite knowledge manager, InfoSelect, gives me "neural"
> searches, but also allows me to ontologize to my heart's content via an
> outline and cross-tabs. Something like your suggestion.
>
> I feel that for this effort to succeed, nearly all of the work must be
> accomplished automatically, because contemporary organizations do not have a
> "religion of knowledge." They don't train employees how to answer the phone,
> never mind how to ontologize.    (02)

lol. That's *funny*. But true.    (03)

Most first-line support folks probably won't do much, either. But 2nd
line folks, the kind who are focused on improving response rates and
lowering costs, will probably do a lot.    (04)

InfoSelect sure sounds interesting. How would I use that?    (05)