Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Leo Literate Programming

Delightful to know that eXtenDE is still on someone's lips.    (01)

(Actually, my only interest in the project was in understanding
how to do literate-style programming with source code in XML.
I got closer to solving that problem, but never had the time to
spend on the more ambitous goals that Warner advanced. So
the facts that it continues to linger on is something of an
embarrassment -- I confess to investigating Leo with the hope
that I could give it an unqualified recommendation, and shut
down eXtenDE with a pointer to it!)    (02)

"Dennis E. Hamilton" wrote:    (03)