Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Creating Applications With Mozilla

I'd like an evaluation of the development environment from
someone whose opinion I trust. (Like Martin Fowler, for
instance.)    (01)

I'm skeptical that the technologies included in the combination
are "best of breed", in any meaningful sense.    (02)

I like the fact that is extensible. That is absolutely the right kind
of design framework.    (03)

I'd just rather be working in some more elegant environment,
like NeXT / Objective C.    (04)

Jack Park wrote:    (05)