[ba-ohs-talk] Fwd: [K-Logs] Personal knowledge publishing

All things blogging, and, IMHO, appropriate to OHS-speak as well. I agree
with the authors conclusion: "Worth reading."
Cheers
Jack    (01)

>At 12:25 PM 12/20/2002 +0100, Rene de Vries wrote:
>This link points to an interesting article on Knowledge Board about
>Personal knowledge publishing and its uses in research. In itself it is an
>excellent introduction to Weblogging, nicely done by Sebatién Paquet, of
>the University of Montreal. He is on this list, but I guess he forgot to
>post it here:-)
>
><http://www.knowledgeboard.com/cgi-bin/item.cgi?ap=1&id=96934>http://www.knowledgeboard.com/cgi-bin/item.cgi?ap=1&id=96934
><http://www.knowledgeboard.com/cgi-bin/item.cgi?ap=1&id=96934>  and
><http://www.knowledgeboard.com/cgi-bin/item.cgi?ap=1&id=96935>http://www.knowledgeboard.com/cgi-bin/item.cgi?ap=1&id=96935
>
>Subsequently, there's an interesting discussion that follows in
><http://www.knowledgeboard.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?forum=1&topic=66&comment=381>http://www.knowledgeboard.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?forum=1&topic=66&comment=381
>
>(how you can be blogging without knowing it)
>
>Worth reading.
>
>René
>    (02)

XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
Addison-Wesley, ISBN 0-201-74960-2.    (03)

http://www.nexist.org/wiki/User0Blog    (04)