[ba-unrev-talk] virtual book club?

Would anyone on this list be interested in participating in a virtual
Book-Of-The-Month club?  Over the past few years, I've read a number of
worthwhile books that relate very strongly to Doug's work and mission, and
I have a stack of books that I plan on reading.  I would enjoy discussing
these books with people on this list.    (01)

My thought is that once a month, we pick a book, read it by a designated
date, and then discuss it on this list.  We'd keep things relatively
informal.  However, if Henry is interested and authors are willing,
some of the discussion could easily be republished on Fleabyte as book
reviews.    (02)

If you're interested or if you have book suggestions, drop me an e-mail.
I'll post the results on this list.    (03)

-Eugene    (04)

--
+=== Eugene Eric Kim ===== eekim@eekim.com ===== http://www.eekim.com/ ===+
|       "Writer's block is a fancy term made up by whiners so they        |