Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Icons for IBIS

Mark Westcombe wrote:    (01)

> I think this is my first post to this list, and I could go on replying to an
> accumulation of thoughts relating to some of the IBIS discussions that have
> taken place here over the past few months. I shall endeavour instead to
> respond more often in the future and include them there.    (02)

Great stuff, and welcome. The best arguments about what designs *ought*
to be successful are easily refuted by what people *actually* find useful.    (03)

I'm curious, though. What kind of discussions are you managing with IBIS?
I've been assuming that if we had a reasonable tool, even without transclusions,    (04)

we could use it to further our deliberations wrt a decent design.    (05)

Would your experience suggest otherwise?    (06)