Re: [ba-unrev-talk] CITRIS/Bootstrap Alliance & Multivalent Browser as a candidate for a Hyperscope application

"John J. Deneen" wrote:    (01)

> CITRIS hopes to tap campus databases to aid research across disciplines
> < http://www.berkeley.edu/news/berkeleyan/2002/04/24_citrs.html >
>
> In summary, Ruzena Bajcsy, CITRIS director says:
>
>                "The new research institute, led by
>                Berkeley, is currently exploring potential
>                collaborative projects across a wide range
>                of disciplines that involve information
>                technology."    (02)

This sounds way, cool, John.    (03)

I wonder if the post I just made on knowledge bases we need for
health would make could candidate-projects?    (04)

Sure would be nice to see the information we need start to become
more widely available and accessible.    (05)