Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Fwd: [integrate] Was Pauli right? Colloquium on IntegrativeStudy

On Monday, August 19, 2002, at 12:45  AM, Henry K van Eyken wrote:
> A being with superior observational capabilities would, other things
> being
> equal, be able to generate superior theories.    (01)

A being who can better understand reality models more of reality in
their minds than we base creatures.    (02)

This creature's mind would therefore be closer to reality than ours.    (03)

So the more highly evolved this being becomes, the more their mind
becomes reality.    (04)

At some point, their thoughts would be so detailed that they're
lifeforms in the universe of the thinker's brain.    (05)

 From what I've seen so far, I'd say God's got a hangover.    (06)

--
   spwhite@chariot.net.au    (07)