RE: [ba-unrev-talk] Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Manuals

EA -- Yeah, that was great. Here is a more general morsel from Pirsig's
ZATAMM --     (01)

"My personal feeling is that this is how any further improvement of the
world will be done: by individuals making Quality decisions and that's
all. God, I don't want to have any more enthusiasm for big programs full
of social planning for big masses of people that leave individual
Quality out. These can be left alone for a while. There's a place for
them but they've got to be built on a foundation of Quality within the
individuals involved. We've had that individual Quality in the past,
exploited it as a natural resource without knowing it, and now it's just
about depleted. Everyone's just about out of gumption. And I think it's
about time to return to the rebuilding of this American resource --
individual worth."    (02)

		- Robert M. Pirsig, "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle
Maintenance"    (03)

Great notion for the acolytes and minions of rampant globalization,
statism, meta-government, so-called "free-trade zones" and other
tentacles of the insidious new world order.    (04)

Cheers,    (05)

-jtm    (06)