Re: [ba-unrev-talk] ooops...firedrop page is obsolete

ADM Staff wrote:    (01)

> ooops...sorry folks...my preceeding email on firedrops email
> collaboration system points to a two-year old page.  too quick on the
> forward button!    (02)

Still a great concept, though. And my memory is such that having great
concepts repeatedly brought to my attention is the only way to improve
the probability that some of them will stick.    (03)

I googled for more recent pages, and found this:
http://java.sun.com/features/2000/06/zaplets.html    (04)

Apparently they're java-based. I haven't heard or seen any, but this
seems like an interesting toy to play with...    (05)