[ba-unrev-talk] Technical Ontologies Considered Harmful

I just received something off of a government list server that threw me.  I
really thought that the announcement of "Human Markup Language" was a spoof
of some kind.  I really did.    (01)

I gather it is not.  I am very concerned.  I blogged what I saw and what
bothers me as well as I could at    (02)

	http://nfocentrale.net/orcmid/blog/2002_11_24_lair-chive.asp#85127383    (03)

and I would love to have a way to make what I see as the error of this more
clear.    (04)

-- orcmid    (05)

Dennis E. Hamilton
http://NuovoDoc.com/