Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Continuation of Doug's Colloquium

On Wednesday, January 22, 2003, at 02:48 PM, Chris Dent wrote:
> Not exactly the same thing, but you may want to look at the
> design documents for KnownSpace Symphony, may give you some
> ideas:
>
>   http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~rawlins/symphony/symphony.html    (01)

Thanks for the link... it's interesting. The main difference seems to
be that the functions are broken out into different interfaces (eg,
visual chat rather than embedded), but this project is definitely
moving along the same lines.    (02)

I'll be keeping an eye on it to see if I either want to start
developing there (pity I don't like Java!), or at least set up a
testbed to see how well some of the ideas work in practice.    (03)

Thanks again.    (04)

--
   spwhite@chariot.net.au    (05)