Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Fwd: [xml-dev] Google as Big Brother

No, but I have in mind a project that could, indeed, be a pretty
easy-to-build google killer. Also beginning to think about using a proxy
server and building a simple cookie watcher that zaps cookies I want
zapped, which would make my hard disk untrackable.  Not that I'm paranoid
or anything, but, given Patriot II
http://writ.news.findlaw.com/ramasastry/20030217.html, I might as well put
the printout of my dna online.    (01)

Jack    (02)