Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Connecting the Dots...

Eric Armstrong wrote:
Jack Park wrote:

At 04:51 PM 3/5/2003, you wrote:

Item: If he has used biological and chemical weapons
      on the Kurds, why would he care if someone used
      them on us? (It's hard to see why he would.)

Question: If he used biological and chemical weapons,
where did he get them in the first place?

I suspect you are alluding to another case in which our
own policies have come back to haunt us, but I don't
see what affect that has, if any, on the analysis.

Well, here's an interesting reference to review and discuss:

"Guns & Butter" investigates the relationships among capitalism, militarism and politics. Maintaining a progressive perspective in the aftermath of the September 11th attacks, "Guns & Butter: The Economics of Politics" reports on who wins and who loses when the economic resources of civil society are diverted toward global corporatization, war, and the furtherance of a national security state.
<http://www.gunsandbutter.net/home.htm>