[unrev-II] Events

From: altintdev@webtv.net
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 09:42:04 PDT

    This looks like a great opportunity for anyone with Student status. This
    is 3D which helps with n+1D, which is what we will eventally need for
    full effect. Note the name of the event, CVE, making it easy to see its
    derivation from Doug's fundamental works.

    If you haven't used VRML, it is a 3D descriptive language that is headed
    for eventual W3C recommendation status, like HTML and SVG, see
    http://www.web3D.org

    The general thought is that this 3D authoring language will become
    pervasive on the web 'when' 3D OS and basic application GUIs finally
    make it to the user interface - the sort of project that every major OS
    and database manufacturer is working hard on now.

    This is near and dear to my vision because I see some DKR/OHS features
    implemented in a 3D interface. Specifically, one way to interact with
    the DKR Node Map.

    Best Regards,
    Joe
    www.hypermultimedia.com/DKR/index.htm