[unrev-II] "Precision browsing" with Netscape 6

From: Henry van Eyken (vaneyken@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 16:09:01 PST

    To get a feel for Netscape 6, I put it on my old laptop and found to
    my horror that that clicking on the "funny purple numbers" no longer
    reach their targets, but miss them by a line.

    Is this supposed to be in compliance with some standard, or a
    special Netscape-6 feature, or just a plain, ol' bug?

    Sigh ...

    Henry

    eGroups eLerts