Re: [unrev-II] Session #2 - Moving People?

From: Jeff Miller (jeffm@dynamite.com.au)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 18:44:58 PST

From: Jeff Miller <jeffm@dynamite.com.au>

On Tue, Jan 18, 2000 at 06:29:31PM -0800, Eric Armstrong wrote:
> b) It hook into a continuous-stream of moving modules that
> operates like a train. Some automated system merges you
> into the system on the fly, and you peel off when you need
> to and take over the controls.

This is the sort of thing I'd like for my trips to/from sydney (I live in
canberra). The drive is only 3-3.5 hours but that's 7 hours on a round
trip that I can't do anything other than 'waste' driving.

> File that one under "currently impractical" in the tactical attacks
> section.

when you work out how to file it under practical, call me I'll buy the
first ticket :-).

jeff.

  Hey Freelancers: Find your next project through JobSwarm!
  You can even make money in your sleep by referring friends.