[unrev-II] Source Code in XML

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 14:09:27 PST

From: Eric Armstrong <eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com>

I have a feeling that this effort will all be subsumed
under the bootstrap project, eventually. I certainly
hope so.

In the meantime, here are some pointers to the open
source effort:

http://extende.sourceforge.net
  Someday, this will be the home page, when we get
  an ssh connection to the sourceforge server working.

The mailing lists are working, though. But until we get
the main page up, there is no one place to go to sign
up for them. Here are the individual URLs:

  The development mailing list.
  For those that want to get in on the action.

  The announcement list.
  For those that want to know when something gets done.

  For users of the system.
  Since there isn't any system, there aren't any, yet.

If you want to be single again,