RE: [unrev-II] Reference Materials, v0.5

From: Bernie DeKoven (bernie@dekoven.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 05:21:32 PST

From: "Bernie DeKoven" <bernie@dekoven.com>

First, Eric: Thank you for these efforts. They are an extremely valuable
contribution, both modeling and capturing the process.

Second: Howard Rheingold has a concept he calls "Cybrarian." I believe this
parallels the DKR idea quite closely, adding as well a dimension of online
facilitation.

Bernie

----- http://www.CoWorking.com ----- Bernie DeKoven -----
http://www.DeepFun.com -----