[unrev-II] Unrev Site V3

From: Frode Hegland (frode@liquidinformation.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 09:49:28 PST

From: "Frode Hegland" <frode@liquidinformation.com>

Version 3 is now up of the proposed Unrev.org site, complete with the
'How to Join' link.

Please have a look and comment:
http://www.bootstrap.org/alliance/wip/unrev2/

Considering that this is intended as a meta site with links to
information elsewhere, this might be a good time to formally suggest what
should be under the different headings.

I particular, the resource section. I have seen so many links to great
sites float by in the mailing list. Does anyone want to take it upon him
or herself to gather together a great page of indexed links relevant to
Bootstraping?

Henry, I hope a lot of the Fleabyte work can be directly linked in here,
in the meta site spirit.

Peter, maybe you want to put up a page in front of themailing list
explaining how everything there works?

Anyway, lets tighten the web.

P.S.
Yes, th mouseovers seem a little bouncy in places for this revision I
noticed, but that will be gone soon.

Frode Hegland
Director

The Liquid Information Company

http://www.liquidinformation.com

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds! Get rates as low as 2.9%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees. Apply NOW!