Re: [unrev-II] Use Cases

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 15:07:58 PDT

    Jack Park wrote:

    > Oh. Dear. I already proposed the header Knowledge Representation 2 to
    > be given over to Use Cases.

    Sorry. I vaguely recall you writing that, now that you
    remind me of it. I'm afraid I would have forgotten
    eventually, anyway.

    This falls under the "recategorization case", so
    the nodes can be recategorized, or else the
    "version case" so that "Knowledge Represenation 2"
    could be renamed to "Use Cases" and, eventually,
    the "reorganization case" so that the nodes under
    redundant headings can be reduced to a single
    heading.

    In other words, the cause of your frustration is the
    flexibilty we are lacking in the tools.

    GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds! Get rates as low as 2.9%
    Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees. Apply NOW!