Re: [unrev-II] Glossary - just breaking the ice on this task

From: Henry van Eyken (vaneyken@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 17:57:27 PDT

    This ought to become very useful for getting newbies feel at home
    quickly and painlessly. It seems to me that, once satisfactorily
    developed, the glossary should become part and parcel with the other
    content of the Colloquium section of the Bootstrap Institute's website.

    H.

    P.S. Although the term co-evolution has been used mostly in the context
    of synching human system with tool system v.v., I imagine that it
    applies to human interdependence and indeed tool interdependence as
    well.