Re: [unrev-II] You'll see ...

From: John J. Deneen (JJDeneen@ricochet.net)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 22:18:42 PST

    If your looking for a great video/still picture capture and image editing tool for Windows,
    then I recommend trying HyperSnap-DX (v3.63)
    http://www.hyperionics.com/hsdx/index.html

    A temporary one week license (even on a repetitive basis) will be sent to you via email
    immediately after entering your email address at
    http://www.hyperionics.com/FreeLic/HyperSnap.htm

    eLerts