Re: [unrev-II] Global Brain conference

From: Mark Szpakowski (szpak@knav.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 13:37:40 PST

    At 04:25 PM 12/12/2000 -0500, Henry van Eyken wrote:
    >P.S. (minor side issue) As a onetime reader of Teilhard de Chardin's
    >"Phenomenon
    >of Man," and admirer of the translators proze, I was later chargrined to learn
    >about some unsavory association with the Piltdown Man. Anybody remember the
    >verdict of history on that? Guilty or not guilty?

    Teilhard de Chardin was one of the victims of the Piltdown fraud (it caused
    him great sadness later in life), but he wasn't involved with perpetrating it.

    Cheers,
    Mark
    Mark Szpakowski
    Chief System Architect
    Knowledge Navigators International, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
    szpak@knav.com Voice 902/422-1577 Fax 902/422-4964
                                       www.knav.com

    eBusiness relationships are more than just transactions

    bizgrokker" is Your Personal Hub for eBusiness
    Collaborative Solutions & Services

    eLerts