[unrev-II] 4th WORLD CONGRESS on KM

From: Rod Welch (rowelch@attglobal.net)
Date: Sun Jan 14 2001 - 16:07:37 PST

    Hi

    Will anything be presented on how to encourage people to perform KM, rather than
    just talk about it? If so, please submit KM work product prepared today,
    yesterday, last week, last year, etc., to show this conference will present
    useful ideas on KM, and that prescriptions are grounded in experience, per
    Peirce, Drucker, Grove, Bellinger, Engelbart, Park, Johnson, Armstrong, et al.

    How will the conference distinguish KM from IT, TQM and AI?

    Will anyone explain that email, meetings and cell phones are the primary cause
    of failed communications that lead to continual bumbling, delay and loss, which
    reduce stock prices?

    Thanks.

    Rod