Re: [unrev-II] Do Bees Pay Each Other [WAS: Re: Engelbart and the self-organizing "collective intelligence" or "hive mind" concept]

From: John J. Deneen (jjdeneen@ricochet.net)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 16:11:26 PDT

    Well, like what David Brett, CEO of Knexa says: try the World’s First
    Knowledge Exchange Auction:

    IntraKnexa(tm) < http://www.Knexa.com > - 'a web-based knowledge
    exchange for use inside companies. It helps employees to share knowledge
    across the enterprise. IntraKnexa(tm) helps people discover who knows
    what and then gives people an incentive to deliver that knowledge where
    and when it’s needed. By leveraging an organizations’ knowledge
    IntraKnexa(tm) helps reduce costs, increase productivity and spur
    innovation."

    "Efficiency, time-to-market, innovation, and acceleration, were the
    words most often spoken at Bio 2001, the world’s largest Biotech
    Conference," said David Brett, CEO of Knexa, who was one of the twelve
    thousand delegates that attended BIO 2001 in San Diego, this June 23-27.

    "With speeches from U.S. President George W. Bush, Prince Andrew, and
    many other luminaries it’s clear that Biotechnology is on everyone’s
    mind. Billions of dollars are steadily flowing into Biotech, making the
    Life Sciences sector an ideal target market for Knexa's new product,
    IntraKnexa(tm)," Mr. Brett said. "In the near future, Knexa will unveil
    yet another innovative strategy which targets this sector," he added.

    "It was palpable - the sense that the clock is ticking for every Biotech
    company to reach profitability, or spin off products to industry giants
    or be bought out. Knowledge Management tools like IntraKnexa(tm) are no
    longer an 'option' for this sector. They’re a dire necessity. The only
    way to accelerate drug development and time-to-market, is to speed up
    the flow of knowledge, which is what IntraKnexa(tm) is designed to do,"
    said Mr. Brett.

      [Image]