Re: [unrev-II] GATE:General Architecture for Text Engineering

From: Peter Jones (ppj@concept67.fsnet.co.uk)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 09:36:11 PDT

    From http://gate.ac.uk/gate/doc/papers.html

    H. Cunningham and K. Humphreys and R. Gaizauskas and M. Stower. CREOLE
    Developer's Manual. Department of Computer Science, University of Sheffield,
    Department of Computer Science, University of Sheffield. 1996.
    http://www.dcs.shef.ac.uk/nlp/gate.

    R. Gaizauskas and P. Rodgers and H. Cunningham and K. Humphreys. GATE User
    Guide. Department of Computer Science, University of Sheffield, Department
    of Computer Science, University of Sheffield. 1996.
    http://www.dcs.shef.ac.uk/nlp/gate.

    K. Humphreys and R. Gaizauskas and H. Cunningham and S. Azzam. CREOLE Module
    Specifications. Department of Computer Science, University of Sheffield,
    Department of Computer Science, University of Sheffield, 1996.
    http://www.dcs.shef.ac.uk/nlp/gate/.

    Peter