[unrev-II] Education editor

From: Henry van Eyken (vaneyken@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 20:03:36 PDT

    Posts such as by Dick Kapinski about computers in school (Aug. 4) and Jack Park's "National Constellation of Communities of Practice in the
    Scholarship of Teaching and Learning" (Aug. 5) show that education is very much a context for Doug Engelbart's work.

    With this in mind, I wonder whether persons may be found in this discussion group who feel qualified and inclined to digest major, relevant
    educational issues in simple language. Thus they may help stimulate the co-evolution of insights for a potential readership of the e-journal we
    are trying to develop on the Bootstrap site.

    Please, contact me privately: vaneyken@sympatico.ca

    Small business owners...
    Tell us what you think!
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/vO1FAB/txzCAA/ySSFAA/IHFolB/TM