Re: [unrev-II] multiple hierarchies + visual newsgroups

From: Alex Shapiro (alex@touchgraph.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 17:59:45 PDT

    Hey, that's not true. I worked pretty hard to get the thing to load in
    Netscape. It works fine with my communicator V 4.7 ("Best Experienced"
    would have been a pretty amusing comment though if it didn't)

    Also, what the hell is Microsoft doing not including java in XP. I hope
    they choke on it.

    --Alex

    At 03:07 PM 8/23/01 -0700, you wrote:
    >Drat. It is not only "Best experpienced" in IE, it appears to
    >be *only* experiencable in IE. Can't do much of anything in
    >NS.

    Secure your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE Guide, "Securing Your Web
    site for Business" and learn all about serious security. Get it Now!
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/aihfLB/oT7CAA/yigFAA/IHFolB/TM