Re: [unrev-II] Semantic Community Web Portal

From: Alex Shapiro (alex@touchgraph.com)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 11:18:00 PDT

    At 02:05 PM 9/8/01 -0400, Alex Shapiro wrote:
    >At 11:09 AM 9/8/01 +0200, Bernard Vatant wrote:
    >[snip]
    > >I've not included yet Alex and TouchGraph, but will do it ASAP. I've played
    > >with TouchGraph and really like it!
    >
    >Thanks a lot. I think the Mondeca graph is pretty cool too.

    >Personally, I haven't added TouchGraph to the DB because I don't consider
    >the technology developed enough to receive wide exposure.
    >
    >--Alex

    Actually, I would be glad to have TouchGraph in the Mondeca DB if you think
    its worth it.

    --Alex

    Do you need to encrypt all your online transactions? Secure corporate intranets? Authenticate your Web sites? Whatever
    security your site needs, you'll find the perfect solution here!
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/wOMkGD/Q56CAA/yigFAA/IHFolB/TM