Re: [unrev-II] Visual stimuli & IBIS methodology

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@sun.com)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 12:07:31 PST

    Peter Jones wrote:

    > I'd like to recommend this paper:
    > Hermeneutics and Information Representation
    > Matthew Chalmers
    > Computing Science, Glasgow University, United Kingdom
    > http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~matthew/papers/hermeneutics.pdf
    >
    > Abstract
    >

    > I'd also just like to point out, that although the abstract is not
    > very transparent, most of the first half of the paper is a rapid and
    > _fairly_ solid introduction to these complex issues, all of which seem
    > highly relevant to OHS/DKR/Collaboration/Dialoguing.

    I'm glad I read this far. I'll give the paper a shot. I found the
    abstract clear as
    mud. Having no real familiarity with the vocabulary in this area, it was
    head scratcher. I was about to ask you for a translation when I read
    your
    summary of the first half...

    Pogo Stick - Just $24.95!
    Great gift idea for kids of all ages, from Youcansave.com
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/t5NeUC/QkNDAA/ySSFAA/IHFolB/TM