Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Bootstrap zwiki?

There is a nice Java Wiki that runs on Tomcat.  Might be worth setting it
up.  It's found at http://www.pastiche.org/wiki/RewritingWiki    (01)

It downloads as a .war file which you just drop in the webapps directory of
Tomcat, restart Tomcat and it's up and running.  A .war file is really a
.jar file which opens like a zip file.  Source code included in the .war
file.  It's a BSD license. It is a 60.5kb download.  Pretty tiny.    (02)

Jack    (03)