Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Art, Culture Enable a Culture of Knowledge

Rod.    (01)

I did not really answer your query properly, did I? In SDS you referred to a molecular level.
Ceci reports on a perception held by some of a central nervous system efficiency that sets
bounds on a number of microlevel; cognitive processes such as encoding, high-speed scanning,
storage, transformations. These microlevel processes are generators of macrolevel task
performances (in psychometry and learning as evidenced by tests).    (02)

I am not astute enough or know enough to argue against what you wrote in    (03)

http://www.welchco.com/03/00050/01/09/01/02/00030.HTM#0367    (04)

Looks fine with me. I am inclined to feel that growing understanding of neural processes will
give a better insight into the microscale of what you refer to as organic structure; and from
this the way a story is captured by the brain/mind.  see you are groping with story vs data
[my choice of words].    (05)

Very important stuff and I hope that Fleabyte can go into these things at a level that makes
sense in the context of augmentation. This calls for expert help, though, and I ain't got it!    (06)

Henry    (07)

Rod Welch wrote:    (08)