Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Fwd: [xml-dev] ANN: Ool - Out-of-line Markup Tools

ba-ohs:
Sorry all, I replied to the former without realizing I should
have moved it to ba-unrev.    (01)

Jack:
Let's all keep all "useful technology" discussions on ba-unrev.
Anything that gets picked up for use in HyperScope will be
great, but ba-ohs should be for a discussion that is specific
within that context. (I'd like to see unrev have a technical
subcategory that non-techies could filter out, but at the
moment we don't.)    (02)

Jack Park wrote:    (03)