Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Harvard's Open Code, Content, Law and Governance Projects with free Annotation Engine:

--- "John J. Deneen" <jjdeneen@netzero.net> wrote:
>   About 8-months have elapsed since the Bootstrap Alliance website
> was
> last updated .... so maybe we can use Harvard's new TWiki-based
> Annotation Engine (open source) for discussion and collaborative
> editing
> of new documents?    (01)

TWIKI based? Let me look into this. No mention of twiki, it is a wiki
all right.    (02)

I have been hacking  wiki importer/exporters. I have a converter for
the OriginalWiki to CLIKI and i have an import for use mod wiki.    (03)

>     (The Annotation Engine is Free Software. The source code in
> progress
>     is available here
>     <http://eon.law.harvard.edu/annotate/annotate.tar.gz>.     (04)

Thanks! Nice GPLed perl code. COol. I will try that out.    (05)

> P.S. Does anybody have any comments about possibly applying NetViz
> (aka:
> Concept-Document-Extract-Network Visualization) to Doug's OHS
> Framework
> for sharing with Ben Houston < http://www.exocortex.org/ben > and I?
> < http://www.exocortex.org/netviz >
> < http://www.exocortex.org/ben/netviz-mulvern.ppt >    (06)

Looks good, but another nice non-free program.
I am working on a new port of vcg. I hope that the wiki can feed
that...    (07)

mike    (08)

=====
James Michael DuPont