Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Harvard's Open Code, Content, Law and Governance Projects with free Annotation Engine:

--- "John J. Deneen" <jjdeneen@netzero.net> wrote:
>   About 8-months have elapsed since the Bootstrap Alliance website
> was
> last updated ....     (01)

even more, I have not seen any code submitted.    (02)

It is nice that some high-up people forced a license decision on us,
but they have carefully avoided doing any work. I dont mind the MPL/BSD
like license, but it means that I have to be careful with the license
boundries between GPL and other licenses.    (03)

This list is supposed to support an application building, but
we have not many applications.     (04)

What do you say that we start putting togeather a cvs of all
the code that we have and getting it into a usefull form?    (05)

mike    (06)

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/    (07)