Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Incredible article

Eric.    (01)

Interesting article, well thought out.    (02)

Just like to mention another item: the quality of digital music vs analog.
It compares somewhat to a photo printed on a press as compared to one
developed in a darkroom.    (03)

I have some music on 33-rpm vinyl as well as on CD. To my ageing ears, vinyl
still wins. And Napster and Morpheus can't touch it. Yet.    (04)

Henry    (05)

Eric Armstrong wrote:    (06)