Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Incredible article

Henry K van Eyken wrote:    (01)

> I have some music on 33-rpm vinyl as well as on CD. To my ageing ears, vinyl
> still wins. And Napster and Morpheus can't touch it. Yet.    (02)

Yup. People with really good ears all the say the same thing.
And I note that my DVD player has occasional stalls, where
the picture freezes for 1/4 second, or so. Very weird.    (03)

And you know what, you can't "bookmark" a DVD by stopping
it, taking it out, and resuming where you left off later!    (04)