RE: [ba-unrev-talk] Towards a participatory world

Jack,    (01)

Sounds similar to important techniques invented by the great William S.
Burroughs.    (02)

O Routine: satirical fantasy the author composes through improvisation;    (03)

O Cutup: collage technique applied to prose writing in which the writer
literally cuts up and recombines text;    (04)

O Pop Mythologies: mythologies the writer creates using material from
popular culture.    (05)

By no matter of coincidence, the 1965-1966 trials surrounding Burroughs's
"Naked Lunch" forever and definitively ended censorship of literature in the
United States of America (USA).    (06)

Also, this passage from the "Participation, in writing, carving and
teaching" is definitely Beat Generation.    (07)

"The mood of modern times was a kind of manic depressive attachment—we were
sure we were progressing forward to ever more glorious heights of human
achievement, marching on without heed to the environment or the wreckage of
our immediate health, while at the same time deploring the wars, the
cruelty, the lack of culture, the disappearance of the past, which also
characterized our times."    (08)

Cheers,    (09)

John    (010)

John Maloney
www.kmcluster.com
Email: jtmalone@pacbell.net
Tel: 415.902.9676
eFax: 415.276.6074
IM:jheuristic    (011)

Create the Future! Join the KM Cluster --
http://www.kmcluster.com/register.htm    (012)