RE: [ba-unrev-talk] Where is Kananaskis?

Oh screw it, I can't resist. It's amazing what happens when people you
think you agree with start talking about politics.     (01)

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002, John Maloney wrote:    (02)

> Here is another 'Good One' (ha-ha-ha) on The Republic's slippery slope to
> oblivion.
>
> "-- Federal appeals court (9th Circuit) rules Pledge of Allegiance
> unconstitutional because of words 'under God,' according to The Associated
> Press."    (03)

That sounds appropriate.    (04)

> These judges are on the fast-track to ambassadors of World Government.    (05)

World Goverment sounds appropriate too, if properly implemented (that
is, implemented with knowledge and intelligence, generally lacking in
most schemes).    (06)

Knowledge management and creation will surely be helped by the removal
of religion and artificial boundaries akin to that of the nation
state?    (07)

*duck*    (08)

--
Chris Dent  <cdent@burningchrome.com>  http://www.burningchrome.com/~cdent/
"Mediocrities everywhere--now and to come--I absolve you all! Amen!"